The Gray/Jones/Hull/Henry home at 3407 19th St. is in the Georgian Revival style and was built in 1941 for George W. Gray.
It was orginally located at 3501 19th St. and was purchased in 1944 by Clifford B. Jones, president of Texas Tech from 1939-1944. Jones was manager of the Spur ranch, president of the West Texas Chamber of Commerce and a member of Tech’s first board of directors.
Lubbock physician O. Brandon Hull purchased the home in 1959.
Former Mayor Alan Henry and his wife, Sandy, relocated the house in 1981. J.J. McLoen, the builder of the home, was Mrs. Henry’s grandfather.
Read the Historical Marker
Previous Lubbock Landmarks